Mulai semester ganjil tahun ajaran 2019/2020, kuliah mata kuliah analisis…
- Selection of Unpad Masters Program prospective students is carried out through the Padjadjaran University (SMUP) Entrance Selection mechanism.
- The selection process consists of administration selection and interview examinations.
- Registration and filling out the SMUP online form can be done after the participant has made the Selection Fee payment.
- Indonesian citizens, or foreign nationals who have received approval from the Director General of Higher Education.
- Recent color photographs of size 3 × 4 cm (uploaded when registering online).
- Have a S1 diploma (Photocopy of a diploma that has been legalized brought when the interview exam)
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of prospective students (legalized academic transcripts must be taken during the interview). Minimum S1 GPA 2.75 for
- Masters Program applicants.
- Have a certificate of Academic Ability Test (TKA) from BPIP Faculty of Psychology, Padjadjaran University, TPA Bappenas, or other Government Agencies.
- Have a certificate of English Language Ability Test (TKBI) issued from the Language Center of the Faculty of Cultural Sciences, Padjadjaran University or ELT certificate, TOEFL ITP, TOEFL IBT, IELTS.
- Upload a Summary of Research Proposal Proposals for Thesis when registering online. Summary of research proposal contains title, background, problems to be solved, research objectives and methods. A summary of no more than 350 words.
- Submit a complete proposal of 2 (two) copies during the interview exam.
It is recommended to have a Recommendation Letter from 1 person (Professor or Head Lecturer with a minimum doctorate according to his field of study or supervisor where Participants work). A letter of recommendation is brought when the interview exam.
- Selection participants fill out forms for payment of SMUP registration at Bank Mandiri, BNI and BRI and register online.
- Participants access to the registration.unpad.ac.id page to sign-up to the SMUP participant portal. The data needed is:
Population Identification Number (NIK)
Date of birth
Enter the desired “Password” to login to the SMUP participant portal. (Please remember the password, because it will always be used for every access / login to the SMUP participant portal page).
- Participants will get a billing number for the SMUP selection fee. Click the “Save / Print” button, after printing the billing number the participant then pays the selection fee bill to Bank Mandiri, BNI, or BRI. The process of registering and choosing a study program can be done after paying the selection fee.
- Save with proof of payment that is owned.
- Please note at the time of payment at the Bank, explain the chosen Masters level at the Bank Teller. Check the selected level on the payment receipt from the Bank. Errors in payment of selection fees are the responsibility of prospective participants.
- Participants log back to the registration page registration.unpad.ac.id using the NIK and Password that was created at the time of sign-up (Point 1).
- Fill out the registration form online. To expedite the online Biodata filling process, prospective participants should prepare:
Complete personal data
Data origin of education
Summary and proposal of research proposal
Choice of study program
TKA Certificate (TPA Bappenas or from other Government Agencies) and TKBI (ELT, ITE TOEFL, TOEFL IBT, IELTS).
- Biodata filling is only permitted ONE TIME, and no facilities are provided to make changes / improvements (EDIT) of the Biodata field of data already filled in online.
- After completing online biodata, prospective participants are required to:
Print Biodata and Statements using A4 size paper.
Complete the Biodata field and the Statement.
Concentration of Clinical Pharmacy and Hospital Pharmacy: Pharmacists
Clinical Biochemistry Concentration: S1 Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Biology, Chemistry, and other allied fields
Pharmacy Pharmacy and Technology Concentration: S1 Pharmacy, Pharmacist
Pharmacy, Medical Chemistry, and Radiopharmaceutical Analysis Concentration: S1 Pharmacy, Chemistry, and / or Food Technology
Pharmacology Concentration: S1 Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Medicine, Dentistry, Biology, Chemistry, and other allied fields
Pharmacy Biology and Herbal Medical Concentration:
S1 Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Medicine, Dentistry, Biology, Chemistry, and other allied fields
Masters Program Registration Form Fee: Rp. 600,000.00